Jan 15, 2010
Beat the constant cravings!
1. Exercise. Especially cardio. It levels out your blood sugar which is one of the reasons you crave sweets and carbohydrates. You don't have to be a runner or anything, just get a lot of walking or aerobics in. Anything that gets your heart rate up.
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables. They will not only fill you up but give your body what it is looking for when it gives you a craving.
3. Don't eat junk food anymore! The more you eat it, the more you want it! Just about anything pre-packaged and boxed is bad for you, so stick with whole meals, from fresh ingredients when ever possible.
4. Drink more clean, filtered water. Sometimes, when you think you are hungry or want sweets, it's really liquid you need. If you drink a lot of soda or juice your body will crave it when it is thirsty.
5. Eat more protein. No, hamburgers do not count! Eat lean meats, like poultry and fish and vegetable or grain sources of protein.
So, there you have it. 5 easy changes you can make in your life to stop the horrible craver monster. Kill, the cravings, BEAT THEM DEAD!