Jan 5, 2010

Easy Oatmeal Muffins HEALTHY!


I LOVE this recipe. It is easy, super healthy and YUMMY!

1 cup quick cooking oats
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

MIX ABOVE INGREDIENTS WELL THEN ADD:

1 cup milk
1 egg
1/4 cup oil

**I also like to ad 1/4 cup wheat BRAN and 1/2 cup pecans but this is completely optional**

Yes, you can use white flour but they will not be as healthy.

Mix it all well now and scoop into a muffin pan. Spray it with non-stick spray OR use muffin wrappers. I prefer to spray. Will make about 12 REGULAR sized muffins.

Cook at 375 for about 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on them. ENJOY!

-Liz-

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! I am making these ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even using powdered milk these were yummy! Although I did eat them with some real butter on top....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these as well and they were so yummy that we ate them all before we even got a chance to get the butter out and put it on top!

    ReplyDelete